Saturday, December 23, 2023

Is this my favorite Pickleball Parody?

 It's hard to pick a favorite but I do have a long list to choose from, I'm almost ready to write my next Pickleball SING along book in fact. 

The latest is a tune I've had in my head for well over a year but I just haven't gotten around to finishing the parody or making a track, until I blew up my shopify store so I could focus on just being a musician and artist rather than a web developer. (which is what you seem to have to be to have a shopify store)


Lee and I had just finished our Christmas parody and I had a few minutes to chew on the idea and well, without any further ado I should just let you play it! 

Get your singing voice out....this one you WILL want to learn and sing along to! 


Inspired by the song Sweet Caroline by Neil Diamond. 


No comments: