Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Pickleball Kitchen Party - a sing along list with lyrics for pickleball parodies ~ Rachael Chatoor, sing along lyrics.

Pickleball parodies/lyrics , for Sing Along with Rachael Chatoor 




Dink em song!
(sung to the Gambler)


You gotta know when to dink em
know when to sink em                                                                                                                         
know when to cross the court and                                                                                                know when to lob                                                                                                                                                                               
You never count your points                                                      
while the pickleball is still bouncing                                             
there'll be plenty of time for counting                                         
when the dinking's done.



Don’t go Chasing Pickleballs

to the Tune of the Don’t go Chasing Waterfalls: TLC

Don't go chasing pickleballs

Please stick to your court and tell the people: 

it’s coming through…

If it goes astray just stay, 

I know you’re missing your ball,

 but everybody’s moving so fast ...



Here Comes the Rain Again

Same tune, pickleball version

Here comes the rain again

Spoiling all our plans it’s a tragedy,

Falling on the courts slipping up the traction

 I want to play where there is no wind.

I want to smash like the Waters do.

I want to drop into your kitchen.

Once the raining is through                      So baby, pop to me

I’ll follow through.

Drop to me

I’ll get that too.

lob to me

The best ones do.



POWERS! inspired by: Miley Cyrus; Flowers

 
I walked up in my shorts,                                                                                                        looking good for the pickleball courts. 

I said: "Hey, can I play?"                                                                                                                    Just one look and they turned me away. 

They said: "All you do is slam it. Go find another group". 

So I called my friend Lee: Tell me what should I do? 

She said:
"Don’t use all of your power, 

loose the grip of your hand, 

practice your drills for hours, 

so you got skills on demand. 

Don’t just go out there banging 

you need some kind of plan 

but you will play pickleball 

better than they can! 

Play it better I can play it better babe! "



 Straight Down the Line                                                                  (Sung to Sweet Caroline Neil Diamond)


I look at the court,                                                                                                                     
adjust how I hold my paddle                                                                                                      and wait for a ball that looks divine.                                                                                                

I split step my feet,                                                                                                                       and look a bit over my shoulder                                                                                                       patiently waiting for a sign.

Fast...it's coming fast.                                                                                                                       I reach out,                                                                                                                                    and drive the ball right back to youuuuu!

Straight down the line.... ba ba ba!                                                                                            Can't believe it hit so good.....                                                                                                       so good so good so good.                                                            

It felt so divine........ ba ba ba!                                                                                                            to see it land right where it should and now I...... 





The FUN zone
(sung to the tune of the Love Boat)



Lobs, exciting and new 

Go on lob.

float it right into…..     

                                                             

The Fun Zone                                                                    

please set me up without any run

The Fun Zone 

lets me aim cannons at anyone


lob it straight to my paddle, 

my sharp shootin pickleball gun!



Pickleballin 
(sung to Surfin Safari 

by the Beach Boys)


Let's grab a paddle now 

everybody's learning how 

come on pickleballin with me 

come on pickleballin with me. 

Early in the morning 

we'll be starting out 

everybody's coming along. 

We're loading up the rack 

get your paddles in 

find the court 

where you belong.

 

                  dink and drop and dive and volley, dink and drop and drive and volley 

Come on baby wait and see you're going to love pickleballin with me.


                   dink and drop and dive and volley, dink and drop and drive and volley 

Come on baby wait and see you're going to love pickleballin with me.


Let's grab a paddle now

 everybody's learning how 

come on pickleballin with me 

come on pickleballin with me. 








Pickleball AGAIN                                                                        (sung to Margaritaville by Jimmy Buffett)

I twisted my ankle it turned into a cankle                                                                          so I couldn’t go to the pickleball courts                                                                                           

I tell you I'm itchin to get to the kitchen                                                                               cause working this kitchen it isn’t a chore

I just can’t wait to go and pickleball again

Anyone can be good      if they give it their all

Just  one play and  you'll know why we love the game

cause its more than  just pickleball.


Now don’t be downhearted, once our game has started                                               we could be friends but right now we’re at war                                                                          

So lets get the scores right, and watch for the gunfights                                                     Keep  playing  again till there’s  laughter galore

I just can’t wait to go and pickleball again

Anyone can be good      if they give it their all

Just  one play and  you'll  know    why we love the game

cause its more than  just pickleball.


Pickleball’s growing, friends are now flowing ,
you see  this game is much more than a sport
With dinking and driving seems the whole world is thriving                                               
Its common to hear can we all play one more?

Serve it up  Serve it up Serve it up

I just can’t wait to go and pickleball again

Anyone can be good      if they give it their all

Just  one play and  you'll  know why we love the game

cause its more than  just pickleball.





parody lyrics written by Rachael Chatoor inspired by the original songs noted ~  not for commercial use, for fun and sing alongs only, intended to bring tunes to the after game kitchen party. 


Brought to you by Greedy Little Dinker




No comments: