Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Sherry St Germain at the farm studios



The latest from Kelly & Rachaels All Access Pass channel on You Tube..... this was so much fun, SO much fun, I spent the evening chilling at the Farm Studios, with Sherry St Germain last week, while she and producer Ben Kaplan worked on the final mix of Starving Artist, a single on her soon to be released CD. I love the song, I love the girl..........I captured some of the evening, and I share it with you.......


On March 28th Sherry will be performing in Vancouver BC, at 'the Royal', on Granville Street, for the 2009 Junofest



From the Junofest website:

**Produced in association with Vancouver-based Donnelly & Associates Event Marketing Inc., JunoFest is a two-night music extravaganza that showcases the talents of over 100 local, regional and national artists representing the diverse spectrum of Canadian music.

Nearly half of the participating line-up has been chosen locally to highlight Vancouver’s rich and diverse music scene, in addition to performances from 2009 JUNO Award nominees and some of Canada’s national touring acts.***

For more info on Junofest, please click underlined link.


2 comments:

bernthis said...

you are truly one of the most generous people I know. constantly promoting others. You have a huge heart. I know I've said this before but tough shit.

rachael chatoor said...

Flattery will get you everywhere dear one.....
Jessica its always such a pleasure to see you have visited my wee blog, an honor in fact, because you also inpsire me as much as anyone I promote here............. XO