So, I am tagged, and now that you are here reading this, you are tagged too! Please follow the instructions completely by posting 26 things about yourself. ( and please go visit Jen's blog if you don't know her yet )
1) I see the glass as half full.
2) I most often choose to give people the benefit of the doubt, even though I am sometimes burned by that decision.
3) I see life as a classroom for our souls, and our problems just part of the curriculum.
4) I give an excellent foot rub.
5) I only ever really worried about dying, once I had children.
6) My favorite exercise in the dojo, is punching and kicking someone who is wearing or holding kick/body pads .
7) I am generally quite laid back and lazy, and have to force myself to be productive.
8) I am curious about a variety of experiences, I would rather try a lot of different things, and do reasonably well at them, than spend all of my time on one thing, trying to become an expert.
9) I really admire people who become an expert in any field, and I will tell them that I admire them.
9) I take responsibility for what I do and say. I am not afraid to apologize or to be wrong.
10) I realize that will always be learning about myself and the world around me.
11) I believe it takes a village to raise a child.
12) I like being around people who can sit comfortably and enjoy the silence, rather than feel a need to fill it.
13) I cry at wimpy commercials, but I can be vicious if crossed.
14) I don't feel bad about myself when I tell you that I suck at guitar, I'm cool with it. You don't have to worry, I haven't hurt my own feelings.
15) I am very social online and at work, but in life I do most things solo.
16) As a kid when it came to playtime, I was more of a tomboy than a girly girl. Today, if you asked me whether I'd rather go & try dirt biking, or, go and get my hair and nails done? I'd try dirt biking.
17) I thought I was going to grow up and move to a far away ranch to become a cowgirl, but then I saw a cute boy with a guitar and that opened my eyes to music.
18) I adore singing for large crowds.
19) I hate to be in large crowds.
20) I would love to meet a partner who would be willing and able to hold kick pads for me.
21) I love jogging and hiking in forests with twisty paths and hilly terrain.
22) I rarely wear make up.
23) I drive a stick shift.
24) I don't like drunk people or strangers from the audience, trying to touch me in a familiar way, and I feel very comfortable protecting and maintaining my personal boundaries.
25) I try to spread smiles or do something thoughtful for other people, whenever I see an opportunity to do so, I genuinely want to see everyone around me succeed and be happy.
26) I love the idea of synchronicity