Thursday, December 25, 2008

digging out from under

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!



My brother wont let me take a pic with him, even on Christmas, he makes it his mission to avoid all pictures at all times.

I must confess, I make it my mission to GET that shot! :)












I made it out of the driveway today, so that I could enjoy Christmas dinner with the family. It was a lovely afternoon, so full of laughter that it was even worth the great deal of effort it took to dig out from under several days worth of snow.



As I struggled and sweated to clear the deep snow off of my driveway, all I could think about, was how ticked off I was with myself, for choosing the little shovel because it was the cutest one in the shop.



2 comments:

zipbagofbones said...

Yeah, cute shovels are the BEST! Until you have to use them for snow-relocation purposes. Then they're just cute, sucky snow shovels. Glad you had a great holiday!

rachael chatoor said...

Thanks Cat!

It was brutal too, for days after this post it kept snowing and snowing!

Yes, the little snow shovel, cute little thing, it had a short lifespan as it turns out.

I don't think I need to elaborate.