Wednesday, December 21, 2022

PicKle TEL records presents a Pickleball Parody compilation!~ By Rachael Chatoor ~ featuring guest Lee Whitwell ! @LadyGibraltar







I used to save my pennies and take them to the record store to buy records and I especially loved the bang for your buck I would get from a K-Tel record. I also love doing pickleball parodies. and when I realized I had enough for a K -Tel record style video, picKleTel records was born...... ;) Find me at https://linktr.ee/rachaelchatoor Mad props thanks and credit to the original artists and writers of all parodied songs: Don Schlitz - for The Gambler Steve Miller Band - The Joker Rachael Chatoor - Feelings for Sale Bryan Adams - Summer of 69 Barenaked Ladies - If I had 1,000,000 Pharrell Williams - Happy The Clash - Will you stay or will you go America the band - Lonely People Rachael Chatoor - Overboard TLC - Don't go chasing Waterfalls Rachael Chatoor - Everything Breaks Thank you Lee Whitwell @LadyGibraltar for your awesome guest appearances ~ #pickleball #pickleballsongs #pickleballaddict


No comments: