Sunday, September 13, 2009

feelings for sale~ rough draft, rachael chatoor

Song idea came from one of my favorite childhood poets, Shel Silverstien and his wonderful poem Sister for Sale.

Feelings for sale, Feelings for sale, some trying and sighing young feelings for sale
I don't want them anymore, they're just doing me wrong
Trying to make me go to places where I just dont' belong.
Feelings for sale, Feelings for sale, some vying and prying dumb feelings for sale

Im going to wrap them up so pretty
that your never going to know
They way they are going to tear you apart if you ever let them show
I don't need them anymore this has gone on too long
I could have a thousand faces but I only want one

Feelings for sale, Feelings for sale, some vying and sighing young feelings for sale
Feelings for sale Feelings for sale, want to go to the party now like I never really cared.

2 comments:

deddy said...

you have a nice blog, keep ROCK and sucsess to you..

Anonymous said...

They are fantastic lyrics!! You look good to!